07 Jan JOB: HOLIDAY PLAY WORKERS
Camp 4-2-11 is a well-established holiday club for kids which provides a great alternative to sport focused camps.
The camp encompasses a whole spectrum of activities developed to create fun and to build confidence, including themed weeks, science workshops, art & crafts, drama, music, archery, swimming, sports, music, outdoor fun and so much more!
The camp operates at Easter from 9th April until 13th April ( 1 week ) and Summer from 23rd July until 17th August – ( 4 weeks )
- NVQ Level 3 in Early Years Child Care with relevant years of experience.
- You will be fully responsible for 8-12 children in camp 1 who are 3- 7 year olds.
This will include the following:
- Day to Day running of the camp.
- Taking care of the children during their activities.
- You must have excessive amounts of Energy & Enthusiasm, possess great Organisational Skills & a great Team Leader!
- A knowledge and commitment to safeguarding children and young adults is essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anybody that wants to make a career within childcare.
Due to the nature of the camp, it is a Part Time role but would be Full-Time when camp is in operation.
There are also a few vacancies in the older Camp ( camp 2 leader ) for children aged 8-14 years. Experience with children of this age and most importantly a background and passion for sport.
Will be required to organise a variety of sport and art activities and lead a team of staff.
To apply please send your CV by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Negotiable depending on experienceAPPLY NOW